Legal Expenses Insurance
Comprehensive legal expenses insurance cover for small to medium sized businesses
Designed for SME businesses, our Commercial Legal Expenses insurance product can provide cover for:
- Employment disputes
- Health & safety prosecutions
- Tax investigations
- Criminal prosecutions
- Statutory licence protection
- Jury service
- Property disputes
- Data protection
- Personal injury
- Motor disputes
- Wrongful arrest defence
Cover can be extended to include:
- Contract disputes
- Debt recovery
- Restrictive covenants
- Insolvency fees
Limits of indemnity
We can offer limits of indemnity between £50,000 and £100,000 any one claim, and up to £1,000,000 in the annual aggregate. Sub-limits apply for certain sections of cover.
- Legal advice lines: All Rhino Commercial Legal Expenses insurance policyholders are provided with access to our telephone advice line service, which is available for policyholders to obtain advice in relation to HR, employment law, health & safety, taxation and general legal matters.
- Legal documents (optional): As an additional policyholder benefit, we are able to offer access to our online legal document library, which comprises hundreds of template policies, forms, template contract and letters, in relation to HR, health & safety and legal, that can be used by the policyholder to manage the affairs of their business.
All Rhino legal expenses products are supported by our in-house underwriting, claims and administration teams, backed by advice lines staffed by qualified consultants and solicitors employed by companies within our corporate group.
As a provider of specialist insurance products and services for brokers, affinity groups, motor fleet providers, letting agents and insurers, we are renowned for our innovative and flexible approach in developing and administering bespoke schemes to meet the requirements of our partners. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer flexible solutions.
Claims against our legal expenses products are managed in-house, from first notification of loss through to settlement, by our own claims handlers. We utilise an experienced panel of solicitors who provide excellent levels of service and achieve great results for our policyholders.
Our legal expenses products are designed to be sold to customers on a standalone basis, or as valuable add-ons to primary commercial and personal lines insurance products.
Trading options for our legal expenses products can include:
- Online trading via our broker platform – HUB
- Delegated authority schemes
- Group schemes
- Rhino – administered programmes
- Open market referral